This MICRO LE Filter Overview Report applies a range of filters to the combined London and New York Impressionist & Modern and Contemporary Evening Sales pre-auction Low Estimates (LE) on an annual basis over the last twelve years (2007 to 2018) at the three major auction houses (CHRISTIE’S, SOTHEBY’S and PHILLIPS).
This report identifies factors driving the trends illustrated in Pi-eX’s MICRO Standard Report.
The 5 page report includes charts featuring the number of auctions and the Low Estimates set at these auctions (in US$) with the following filters:
1. FILTERS BY PRICE CATEGORIES:
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of Less than US$500,000
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between US$500,000 and US$1 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between US$1 million and US$4 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between US$4 million and US$10 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of more than US$10 million
2. FILTERS BY LOT GUARANTEE STATUS:
- Lots without a Guarantee
- Lots with an Auction House Guarantee
- Lots with a Third Party Guarantee
3. FILTERS BY AUCTION HOUSE:
4. FILTERS BY STYLE:
- Impressionist & Modern
5. FILTERS BY LOCATION:
- New York
This Pi-eX report includes an exhaustive count of all lots catalogued and auctioned over the period defined with less than 0.001% of lots omitted.