This report shows the evolution of the Pi-eX Auction Market Index (Pi-eX AMI) from January 2007 to the end of January 2021.
Pi-eX AMI is an auction market tracker, based on the worldwide public auction sales at the three leading auction houses ( CHRISTIE’S, SOTHEBY’S and PHILLIPS). It is published monthly.
The 5 page report for January 2021 includes:
1. Pi-eX AMI change versus previous period
2. January 2021 result analysis
3. Top 3 auctions in January 2021
4. Top 3 lots in January 2021
5. Predictions for Pi-eX AMI in the coming months
6. Pi-eX AMI - Methodology
This analysis includes all public auctions organized by the top three auction houses over the time period except for the auctions removed from the auction houses websites or those listed in the Definitions & Specifications file.