This ARTIST HP Filter Overview Report applies a range of filters to Claude Monet's combined London and New York Evening Sales post auction Hammer Prices (HP) on an annual basis over the last twelve years (2007 to 2018) at the three major auction houses (CHRISTIE’S, SOTHEBY’S and PHILLIPS).
This report identifies factors driving the trends illustrated in Pi-eX’s Standard Report for Claude Monet.
The 4 page report includes charts featuring the number of lots and the Hammer Prices obtained for these lots (in US$) with the following filters:
1. FILTERS BY PRICE CATEGORIES:
- Lots with Hammer Prices (HP) of Less than US$500,000
- Lots with Hammer Prices (HP) between US$500,000 and US$1 million
- Lots with Hammer Prices (HP) between US$1 million and US$4 million
- Lots with Hammer Prices (HP) between US$4 million and US$10 million
- Lots with Hammer Prices (HP) of more than US$10 million
2. FILTERS BY LOT GUARANTEE STATUS:
- Lots without a Guarantee
- Lots with an Auction House Guarantee
- Lots with an Irrevocable Bid
3. FILTERS BY AUCTION HOUSE:
4. FILTERS BY LOCATION:
- New York
This Pi-eX report includes an exhaustive count of all lots catalogued and auctioned over the period defined.