This MICRO HP Filter Overview Report applies a range of filters to the Hammer Prices obtained at the London December Old Masters Evening Sales auction over the last sixteen years (2007 to 2022) at CHRISTIE’S and SOTHEBY’S.
This report identifies factors driving the trends illustrated in Pi-eX’s MICRO Standard Report.
The 3 page report includes charts featuring the number of lots and the Total Hammer Prices obtained from buyers (in british £) with the following filters:
1. FILTERS BY PRICE CATEGORIES:
- Lots with Hammer Price (HP) of Less than £500,000
- Lots with Hammer Price (HP) between £500,000 and £1 million
- Lots with Hammer Price (HP) between £1 million and £4 million
- Lots with Hammer Price (HP) between £4 million and £10 million
- Lots with Hammer Price (HP) of more than £10 million
2. FILTERS BY LOT GUARANTEE STATUS:
- Lots without a Guarantee
- Lots with an Auction House Guarantee
- Lots with an Irrevocable Bid
3. FILTERS BY AUCTION HOUSE:
This Pi-eX report includes an exhaustive count of all lots catalogued and auctioned over the period defined.