This MESO Overview Report illustrates the Geneva Fall Luxury Week auction results on an annual basis over the last fifteen years (2007 to 2021) at CHRISTIE'S, SOTHEBY’S and PHILLIPS.
The 3 pages report includes charts displaying:
- NUMBER OF AUCTIONS HELD:
- Breakdown of the number of auctions by auction house: Christie's, Sotheby's, and Phillips
- Breakdown of the number of auctions by Types of auctions (Jewelry, watches, wine, etc.)
- NUMBER OF LOTS CATALOGUED:
- Breakdown of the number of lots catalogued by auction house
- Breakdown of the number of lots catalogued by Types of auctions
- TOTAL AUCTION REVENUE (in CHF) - including Hammer Price plus Buyers' Premium
- Breakdown of auction revenue (in CHF) by auction house
- Breakdown of auction revenue (in CHF) by Types of auctions
The report's addendum contains further information about Pi-eX’s MESO Report's Methodology as well as a listing of any auction excluded for the purpose of the analysis.