This ARTIST LE Filter Overview Report applies a range of filters to Frank Bowling's worldwide Sales pre-auction Low Estimates (LE) on an annual basis over the last thirteen years (2007 to 2019) at the three major auction houses (CHRISTIE’S, SOTHEBY’S and PHILLIPS).
This report identifies factors driving the trends illustrated in Pi-eX’s Standard Report for Frank Bowling.
The 4 page report includes charts featuring the number of lots and the Low Estimates set for these lots (in US$) with the following filters:
1. FILTERS BY PRICE CATEGORIES:
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of Less than US$500,000
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between US$500,000 and US$1 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between US$1 million and US$4 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between US$4 million and US$10 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of more than US$10 million
2. FILTERS BY LOT GUARANTEE STATUS:
- Lots without a Guarantee
- Lots with an Auction House Guarantee
- Lots with an Irrevocable Bid
3. FILTERS BY AUCTION HOUSE:
4. FILTERS BY LOCATION:
- New York
This Pi-eX report includes an exhaustive count of all lots catalogued and auctioned over the period defined.