This MICRO LE Filter Overview Report applies a range of filters to the Low Estimates set for the Spring Hong Kong Modern & Contemporary Evening Sales auction over the last thirteen years (2007 to 2019) at CHRISTIE’S, SOTHEBY’S and PHILLIPS.
This report identifies factors driving the trends illustrated in Pi-eX’s MICRO Standard Report.
The 3 page report includes charts featuring the number of lots and the Total Low Estimates wanted by sellers (in US$) with the following filters:
1. FILTERS BY PRICE CATEGORIES:
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of Less than HK$500,000
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between HK$500,000 and HK$1 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between HK$1 million and HK$4 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between HK$4 million and HK$10 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of more than HK$10 million
2. FILTERS BY LOT GUARANTEE STATUS:
- Lots without a Guarantee
- Lots with an Auction House Guarantee
- Lots with an Irrevocable Bid
3. FILTERS BY AUCTION HOUSE:
This Pi-eX report includes an exhaustive count of all lots catalogued and auctioned over the period defined.