This MICRO LE Filter Overview Report applies a range of filters to the Low Estimates set for the July London Old Masters Evening Sales auction over the last fifteen years (2007 to 2021) at CHRISTIE’S and SOTHEBY’S.
This report identifies factors driving the trends illustrated in Pi-eX’s MICRO Standard Report.
The 3 page report includes charts featuring the number of lots and the Total Low Estimates wanted by sellers (in british £) with the following filters:
1. FILTERS BY PRICE CATEGORIES:
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of Less than £500,000
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between £500,000 and £1 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between £1 million and £4 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) between £4 million and £10 million
- Lots with Low Estimate (LE) of more than £10 million
2. FILTERS BY LOT GUARANTEE STATUS:
- Lots without a Guarantee
- Lots with an Auction House Guarantee
- Lots with an Irrevocable Bid
3. FILTERS BY AUCTION HOUSE:
This Pi-eX report includes an exhaustive count of all lots catalogued and auctioned over the period defined.